Dr. Theresa Arvesen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Arvesen?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Arvesen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2012

My experience with Dr Arvesen is all positive. She quickly diagnosed my problem and alleviated my discomfort. She is caring and thorough.

May 23rd, 2012

patient

Thorough and polite.

March 16th, 2011

Dr Arvesen did a good job managing my pain. She is empathetic and kind. She did several injections for me and they were much more comfortable than previous injections I had in the past. It did take a while to get a new pateint visit but it was worth it. I appreciate her follow up to.

March 3rd, 2011

This is the worst doctor I have ever visited. First of all my family doctor left his practice suddenly and left me with no prescriptions. I had been taking pain medications for 3 years. I was panicked because of all the horror stories I had heard of withdrawal symptoms. So I found a doctor on the spur of the moment to write me an "emergency prescription" until I could get to the pain clinic. On my first visit to the pain clinic the nurse took my info and I plainly told her that I had taken my last pain pill the day before and about my situation. I then took the usual urine test. I didn't hear anything for a week. I finally called and set up an interview with Dr. Arvesen. Well- she jumped down my throat about how I had lied and that I had pain medication in my urine. I was mortified! I tried to explain that I had told the nurse about my taking a pain pill the day before but she didn't believe me! Why would I lie? I am not stupid. I know that urinalysis shows everything. She was very hateful and basically refused to even listen! I then asked for my medical record and couldn't believe it that she had written that I was "sloppily dressed"! She's got a lot of nerve seeing how she was wearing sloppy surgical duds. She is the worst.

June 4th, 2017