Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist
Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
1001 E 2nd St
Coudersport, PA 16915
814-274-9300
Locations and availability (7)

Jun 30th, 2012

My experience with Dr Arvesen is all positive. She quickly diagnosed my problem and alleviated my discomfort. She is caring and thorough.

|  patient  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Thorough and polite.

Mar 16th, 2011

Dr Arvesen did a good job managing my pain. She is empathetic and kind. She did several injections for me and they were much more comfortable than previous injections I had in the past. It did take a while to get a new pateint visit but it was worth it. I appreciate her follow up to.

Mar 2nd, 2011

This is the worst doctor I have ever visited. First of all my family doctor left his practice suddenly and left me with no prescriptions. I had been taking pain medications for 3 years. I was panicked because of all the horror stories I had heard of withdrawal symptoms. So I found a doctor on the spur of the moment to write me an "emergency prescription" until I could get to the pain clinic. On my first visit to the pain clinic the nurse took my info and I plainly told her that I had taken my last pain pill the day before and about my situation. I then took the usual urine test. I didn't hear anything for a week. I finally called and set up an interview with Dr. Arvesen. Well- she jumped down my throat about how I had lied and that I had pain medication in my urine. I was mortified! I tried to explain that I had told the nurse about my taking a pain pill the day before but she didn't believe me! Why would I lie? I am not stupid. I know that urinalysis shows everything. She was very hateful and basically refused to even listen! I then asked for my medical record and couldn't believe it that she had written that I was "sloppily dressed"! She's got a lot of nerve seeing how she was wearing sloppy surgical duds. She is the worst.