A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Bartolome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Bartolome is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartolome
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartolome Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Bartolome, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolome graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bartolome has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Aquino Bartolome MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Bartolome practice?
- Dr. Theresa Bartolome has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Bartolome practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Primary Care Doctors.