A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Bartolome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Bartolome is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartolome
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bartolome Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Bartolome, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolome graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bartolome has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Aquino Bartolome MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Bartolome practice?
- Dr. Theresa Bartolome has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Bartolome practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Primary Care Doctors.