Dr. Theresa Bartolome Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Bartolome?

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Great caring doctor! One of the best doctors I have ever had.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

First impression is important to me. Couldn't have been more pleased with the staff and the whole experience. Thank you.

Posted on October 1st, 2014

I do not recommend Dr. Bartolome to any new patients. I had a horrible experience with her as the new patient. At annual physical check, She listened my heart while she was talking to me, and then rushed to diagnosis me to have the heart murmur. After the Echocardiogram, I don't have any heart murmur at all. It was a totally nightmare experience with her and the staff from the scripps coastal medical center. I was totally scared by this doctor and this medical center.

great doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Dr. Bartolome and her staff are excellent. At first I was a little upset because of the long wait time. However, she apologized and she spent so much time with me unlike most doctors. She listens to my concerns and is very kind. I recommend her highly.

Posted on October 25th, 2013

The staff is amazing! Great service at check in and Maria as Dr. Bartolomes' assistant! However, Dr. Bartolome does not have the bed side manner I'd expect from a Scripps Doctor. She seems less than eager to help and during my visits made me feel as though I was crazy for feeling the way I felt. When I called to set up the a wellness appointment the assistant stated what I could expect during the exam. The day of my appointment Dr. Bartolome asked why I was there. When I stated for my wellness exam, she asked "so what do you want me to do?" Very disappointing! Afer all I was completing my wellness exam in an attempt to prevent an future health issues. My overall experience with Dr. Bartolome has been less the satisfactory and I will be switching doctors.

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

Punctuality is very poor. An average of 25 minutes waiting from the time of my appointment to be seen.Needs to remind them (Dr. and staff) for my follow up appointment (like laboratory works) to put notice in the system and the results.

Posted on March 5th, 2009

Horrible way with patients who have some serious illnesses.

Posted on September 25th, 2017