A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Barton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Barton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan