A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Barton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Barton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Tess Barton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Theresa T. Barton practice?
- Dr. Theresa Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Barton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.