A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Barton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Barton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Tess Barton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Theresa T. Barton practice?
- Dr. Theresa Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Barton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.