A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Baseski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Baseski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Baseski, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baseski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baseski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Mary Baseski DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Baseski practice?
- Dr. Theresa Baseski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Baseski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.