Dr. Theresa Bell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Bell?

February 11th, 2015

A Total Professional

Theresa A. Bell,M.D is exceptional in the way she treats & understands her patients.

January 15th, 2015

wonderful doctor, love her!

March 23rd, 2012

Concerned only for your money!

I missed an appointment because my mother was in the hospital. I was charged my office visit... I called same day and explained and even spoke to Dr. Bell who said I took time and money away from her. So sorry.. my mother collapsed because she had a 90% blocked artery and later had surgery for it. I even offered proof. Now I'm in collections for an appointment I didn't go to. And why was I going? I'm disabled and going through a divorce where my husband cut me from all his income. So thank you, Dr. Great treatment. I couldn't pay you if I wanted to..

October 31st, 2011

Please be careful when visiting Dr. Bell. I was a former patient of hers for over 6 years. I found her to be just like many doctors nowadays - she'll throw some medicine at you to fix the problem without caring about the consequences. It is not atypical of doctors to do this now, but she prescribed me a powerful, addictive anti-anxiety medication to help me sleep. Unbeknownst to me, I became fully addicted, and when I told her it was no longer helping me sleep, she'd simply increase the dose until I was taking a dose that was extremely high. She did not warn me of the risks or care that this medication is recommended for short term use only. Getting off of this medication was a nightmare, I even had a seizure. Please be careful with Dr. Bell or any doctor who just wants to write you a prescription.

October 4th, 2010

Very cold, isnt very warm

September 30th, 2010

Dr. Bell is why I am still around

She is the best doctor I have had. I have seen many doctors in my life none of those doctors gave me as much hope to keep trying as Dr. Bell has... I feel she genuinely care's about her patients getting better. If I leave her a message, she returns phone messages quickly (my other doctors if they called at all it would be a few days maybe a week later on their emergency line.) Many doctors gave up on me as I already have given up on myself. Dr. Bell has not given up on me when I have on myself as she has had many chances to.... It's not just about meds. even though they help... I have hope even on a bad day.I believe she is the only reason I am still here and I have myself again.

June 21st, 2008

Best Psychatrist I've ever had. Friendly, great at diagnosing, and I feel she has an excellent understanding of the field. Would highly recommend to anyone with access to her.

March 2nd, 2017