Dr. Theresa Benecki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 29th, 2015
Very comfortable experience
I had a very comfortable experience and was very pleased with all of the staff.

October 27th, 2015
the worst bed side manner
Judgmental, rude, worst bed side manner. Made me wait for over an hour for something important (other people who came in after me went in) then finally had me go to the examine room, undress then wait another 20 to find out I didn't have to and I could just go into her office. I know others who have gone to her and switch because of her manner. My own mother had an issue as well. I can name three people she diagnosed with something and then upon switching doctors turned out they did not have what she told them.

January 2nd, 2014
worse bedside manner

September 5th, 2012
The WORST
This woman is the worst doctor that I have ever been to. Why does she work in the medical field if she can't stand actually being with patients. I wouldn't tell anyone to go to her or her practice and the other women in the office are just as nasty. She acts like she has no time for you while she is in the room with you, however, she is constantly behind the front desk talking with the other women that work in the office. She is not exactly gentle, AT ALL, and she is so condescending. She is the doctor, asking questions shouldn't get an eye roll or a sigh. I couldn't believe how different it was going to a new doctor once I switched to someone else. Someone who actually gives their time to their patients and CARES. Wants to make sure you feel comfortable and isn't rude.

October 12th, 2011
WORST GYNO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had been having the worst pain of my life for months straight so I went to Dr Benecki as recommended by a friend. She did a VERY ROUGH pap smear ( I couldn't urinate without burn for weeks and my new gyno told me I had little cuts inside ). She told me the pain was "all in my head". After I found a COMPETENT gyno I was diagnosed with cysts, polyps, scar tissue, adhesions, fibroids and endometriosis. I guess it was NOT "all in my head"!! She was also cold and uncaring. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy!

March 25th, 2011
Cold and Rude
This was my first gynecologist visit so naturally I was extremely nervous. I was there bcause I had not gotten my period in 3months and knew I could not be pregant. When i got into the room, I started crying because I was so nervous. The nurse was very caring and understanding about my nervousness so I was put at ease a little. Then the dr. came in and I was nervous and crying again. I didn't expect her to hug me and have a little pow-wow, but a simple "It's ok to be nervous, tell me why" would have helped. Instead she acted very cold and seemed like she just wanted to get out of the room and onto the next person. When I asked her questioning about what she was prescribing me, she rushed to answer the questions so I couldn't understand them and had to ask again. She also kept inching toward the door and opened it while I was sitting there half naked still asking questions about my prescription! I would not recommend her and will not be going to see her again. I would rather go to a male dr. than her. Everyone has different experiences however. Just because I had a bad one doesn't mean everyone will. Good Luck!

December 9th, 2008
Ginger
I've been seeing Dr.Benecki for 22 years and I am very satisfied with the care I've received. I wouldn't think of going to anyone else.

August 19th, 2008
I have been going to her for about 15 yrs and I am very happy.