A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Brehove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Brehove, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brehove graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Brehove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa McDonough Brehove MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Brehove practice?
- Dr. Theresa Brehove has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Brehove practices Family Medicine near Venice, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Venice Primary Care Doctors.