A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Brehove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brehove
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brehove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Brehove, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brehove graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Brehove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa McDonough Brehove MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Brehove practice?
- Dr. Theresa Brehove has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Brehove practices Family Medicine near Venice, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Venice Family Physicians.