A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Buckley, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Buckley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa M Buckley MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Theresa Buckley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Buckley practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bend, OR and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Neurologists, Palo Alto Psychiatrists, and Palo Alto Sleep Medicine Doctors.