Dr. Theresa Buckson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

no change

August 31st, 2016
Rude Office Staff
I will never return to Dr. Buckson's office due to the lack of care and compassion of her office staff. Very unfortunate because I really did love her as my OBGYN!!!

January 27th, 2016
Has to many patients and seems to read from a script at every visit. Since she has to much on her mind asking her a question is getting a half-a answer. She might be to overwhelmed but as for her bedside manners they are horrible, she talks to you through the screen. Also when more than one hospital staff has this annoyance look after speaking with her to get you an answer that says she just doesn't have time for anyone. Do not recommend her for a first time mom.

August 13th, 2015
Not as great as I thought
After reading all the good review here I went to her for my prenatal care. While waiting for her I asked the nurse if I could have a c-section scheduled and she said no. When asked why she said doctors are not allowed to perform c-sections because it was against the law. Then, she came back and said that I could but my insurance might not cover. Then, when I saw Dr. Buckson I asked about umbilical cord donation and she told me it can't be done in MD, while her own office gave a paper about it. She is very bubbling and pleasant , but after this interaction I am afraid she might not be very knowledgeable.

January 28th, 2014
Great Doc!
I had Dr. Buckson for my first child back in 2008. She was great with me. Answered all my questions. Helped me with everything. As it was my first pregnancy I was very nervous. I am now pregnant with my 2nd child and the first thing I did was google Dr. Buckson for my OB. However I am sadden to say her office does not accept my current insurance. However I would definitely recommend her to a friend!! PS. I had a C-Section and had a great recovery. Out of bed the next day walking around the hospital and the scar is not noticeable at all unless you go looking for it.

August 20th, 2012
Very good experience
first visit - good experience. dr. buckson was professional and patient. spent time answering all my questions. great bedside manner.

July 23rd, 2012
Messed up c section
Dr. Buckson was ok as far as Dr's go. I wanted to let everyone know however that my c section done by her and her partner in 2007 was botched. So much so that it caused secondary infertility and I had to have it repaired before I could get pregnant again. I wouldn't recommend her.

October 6th, 2010
great doctor!
dr. buckson is a great obgyn! after having switched obgyns about mid pregnancy because the previous obgyn was horrible, they were very accomodating and understanding. My experience with her while giving birth was great too, as soon as i saw her come into the room i was so happy to see her she has a great energy and she is very friendly!

June 4th, 2010
she is rude and arrogant
The staff is so nice and professional however the first what you notice about this Dr. that she always come late, and the excuses are the same; traffic, emergency surgery, car problems, and then after 30-40 mins waiting time you realize how much she is arrogant and talk to you and her nose up, me and my wife notice that she doesn't give us the chance to ask questions ans she is in rush because of the other waiting patients.I don't recommend her to any of my friends.

July 16th, 2009
Each time I had an appt. she always remembered me and my personal and health history. She is a true physician in both knowledge and bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone.