Dr. Theresa Burdick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Burdick?

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Have been seeing her for many years. She is great - no matter your age.

Posted on November 27th, 2012

She has been my doctor for seven years she is excellent & very easy to talk too..

Dr. Burdick is great!

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

She is informative, calming, concise, and knowledgeable. I love Dr. Burdick.

Look no further!

Posted on October 28th, 2011

She and her staff are just fantastic. Seriously, none better anywhere. I wish I was having a baby just so Dr. Burdick could deliver him or her! Beyond basic excellence, however, I had two particular concerns when I was looking for an ob/gyn: it was my first gynecological exam (at age 30+) and I'm obese. Whoever I saw had to be sensitive about these two concerns or I was walking out. Well, she and her staff were amazing that first visit and every visit since. I mention this because I know there are other timid and/or heavy women out there looking for a wonderful ob/gyn who will treat them respectfully. Trust me when I tell you: you've found that doctor. Everyone there is as kind and friendly as they can be.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

When I was five weeks into my pregnancy, I miscarried and saw Dr. Burdick that day for the first time. The office staff was kind enough to get me an appt immediately, and both Dr. Burdick and the nurse were very compassionate and comforting. I already had an appt scheduled with her the following Monday, but when I spoke with the receptionist, I found out she had already canceled my Monday appointment without checking with me. I asked her to keep that appt since Dr. Burdick wanted me to come back in on Monday. This would actually be the first of two times that the receptionist would do this.When I went back on Monday to see Dr. Burdick, she seemed unaware of my reason for being there, although she had my chart in her hand. I had to explain what happened a few days prior with the miscarriage, and remind her that she had asked me to come back in. After meeting briefly with Dr. Burdick, the same nurse who had tended to me a few days prior came in. She was like a different person. She was cold and indifferent, explaining that she had gone camping over the weekend and didn't get a lot of sleep. I understand that we all have days when we're tired, but she simply didn't seem to have an ounce of compassion in her.I only had two appointments with that office, but I knew right away that I didn't want to go through pregnancy and delivery with the staff there.

Love this doctor!

Posted on July 21st, 2010

She never makes me feel rushed. She is patient and caring and answers all questions. She is so flexible with appt times. Going to see Dr Burdick does not seem regimented, like some offices do. Not many docs like her left in today's world. She is just phenomenal!

Love her!

Posted on March 11th, 2010

the BEST Delivery = happy mom

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I have recommended her to my sister in law, and my friends. I am SO happy with her staff, their professionalism, her demeanor, the overall hospital experience, etc. Nurses that I know who work at Swedish on her floor speak VERY highly of her; they say she is knowledgeable, experienced, caring and very funny.She made the whole experience pleasant and even with a scar of a C-section, was very supportive. Very attentive.We scheduled my delivery with her on her "dancing with the stars" tv marathon evening and she just ended up sleeping in the hospital room right next to mine watching the tv show. :) She checked up on me every few minutes.I plan to have her deliver all of my future children at Swedish.--young mama, Renton, WA

Posted on August 8th, 2017