A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Becker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Becker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa C Becker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa C. Becker practice?
- Dr. Theresa Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Becker practices Pediatrics near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Pediatricians.