A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Henderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Henderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Cooper Henderson MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa C. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Theresa Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Henderson practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.