A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Caputo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Caputo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Caputo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Caputo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa M Caputo MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Caputo practice?
- Dr. Theresa Caputo has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Caputo practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Internists.