Dr. Theresa Castillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Castillo?

May 16th, 2016

I loved Dr Castillo! I was seen in her office weekly for most of my pregnancy! She was wonderful, and I loved her! She was very compassionate and truly cared about her patients. Since the , I have moved and am no longer a patient of hers.

August 13th, 2011

Great Dr.

Dr. Castillo was young and when i found out i was preg with a cyst I wondered about her experience in dealing with this type of preg complication. She told me i would need surgery while pregnant because i had a cyst the size of an orange. On the day of surgery I was so nervous thinking i could lose my baby that my heart rate was fast she said she explained I would need something for that. When we were in the operating room, she held my hand and told me everything would be ok and that she would right here when i woke. I went under with tears but she did not let go of my hand until i was under. The cyst was gone, baby was born beautifully and peacefully. I had c sec and the scar healed great. Even other dctors and nurses were impressed with the clean incision. She always gave thorough explanations and was a professional in every way. She is worth the wait, the drive, the change etc. Good Luck

September 17th, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Castillo

Dr. Castillo has never been anything but patient and understanding. She really cares about her patients and their concerns. She takes the time to talk to her patients, which might be why she gets a little behind. Everyone complains that they have to wait...well Dr. Castillo is worth waiting for. Your waiting because she cares enough to talk and explain things. I did have a visit with a u/s tech and she was a little less than friendly, but she wasn't down right rude. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Castillo to anyone looking for a good OB.

August 30th, 2010

Awful!

If you want to feel like one of the herd go to this office. Awful office wait time, no personal care, adsolutely rude office staff. Might as well hand out numbers like the DMV. Not exactly the care you want or expect when your having a baby. And this is just the office visit...imagine during delivery.

August 17th, 2010

i waited a while but it is a ob office,i guess some1 has 2 catch the babies. when she walked in she apoligized 4 the wait, she said she was delivering twins so it was an acceptable excuse. she was so sweet and listened to my every complain

August 11th, 2010

Definitely in wrong profession as an OB

I was there when my daughter,(high risk pregnancy),had an appointment with Dr. Castillo. We waited over an hour after an ultrasound was completed (rude tech). She shared this with the Dr. After posting her comments, she received a letter from the Dr. terminating their association at 7 months pregnant and scheduled C-Section. My daughter lost her job and medical benefits forcing her on Medicaid. Where does she go now? What OB would do this? Not one I would suggest to anyone. My daughter is distraught, can't sleep, crying all the time. This is very poor medical care for a pregnant woman!

August 10th, 2010

After an ultrasound with an extremely rude, rough tech, I waited an hour to see the doctor. She wasn't going to apologize until I brought up the wait, never offered an explanation why, and then blew me off when I tried to share the u/s experience. I posted a review online sharing what happened and 5 days later I received a letter from her severing our medical relationship. I'm 7 mos. pregnant and am now forced to find an OB who will agree to see me this late in my pregnancy.

May 12th, 2010

Dr. Castillo (GREAT DOCTOR!!!)

After so many reschedulings and cancellations on my behalf, I'm glad I didn't go to another doctor. Dr. Castillo is the best. After 3/4 doctors I finally found the one. I can't wait to get pregnant and have her as my doctor. I felt so comfortable and at ease. She is so sweet and friendly right from the beginning you know she loves what she does and is so willing to help you with any concerns you might have. I would most definetely recommend her to my friends and family.

April 13th, 2010

Long wait but great bedside manner

Dr Castillo has a wonderful bedside manner, gives you lots of times and is always friendly, helpful and understanding. But, the waits are dreadful. Over an hour is quite the norm and the receptionists are a little unfriendly and lacking information.

December 22nd, 2009

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Castillo!!! Sometimes it can be a little difficult to get an appointment if you're not pregnant. But overall, everything is great. She's extremely knowledgeable, and she's so patient and sweet. Her bedside manner is fantastic. I wish I had found her two years earlier instead of the quack I was going to! I've recommended her to other women, and they adore her as much as I do. Her assistant (nurse, I think) is just as awesome as she is. I can't say enough good things about her!

August 18th, 2017