Dr. Theresa Cerulli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 20th, 2016
efficient and genuine
Dr. Cerulli and Brooke have gone above and beyond to help me and I am so grateful to them both.

October 9th, 2016
Superb physician
Dr Theresa Cerulli is a wonderful empathetic and caring, physician. Personal and interested in her patients more than just as patients, she interacts with and remembers them as an individuals.

September 14th, 2016
Our child is happy at school and her true "self" is shining!
My husband and I had been struggling with our 3rd grader about homework and school for over a year before we met with Dr. Cerulli. After having our child tested it was determined she has ADHD with an executive functioning disorder. After lots of research about ADHD and elementary school children and many questions answered by Dr. Cerulli, we decided to try Vyvanse for my daughter. After her first week of using the medication, we noticed a huge difference! She was able to concentrate at school, was eager to learn and actually able to solve simple math equations on her own (we had a tutor for her because she struggled in this subject since 1st grade). My daughter is now in 5th grade and in middle school. She wakes up eager to go to school and comes home to do her homework immediately after school. No more tears before school, no more tears during homework AND not more math tutor! At our last meeting with Dr. Cerulli my 10 year old daughter actually thanked the Dr. for helping her with the medications and said she now feels like she is her true self. She is able to calmly sit in her chair at school and focus on her lessons and when challenged with difficult problems she can sort through things and make the best judgement calls for herself. As a parent, this is the best feedback I could have ever heard. I have a happy child, a little girl that wants to learn and take on the world. If you are reading this review, it is important to know - we were those parents that did not want to medication their child for fear that it would mask her personality and dull the fun loving child that she is. This could not have been further from what we have witnessed. Medication has taken the child we have and polished all the difficult edges she faced on a daily basis. It slowed her down so she could hear what the world had to say. If your child has been diagnosed with ADHD, please listen to the advice the doctor has, she truly is a miracle worker.

September 4th, 2016
Excellent Care
My son has been seeing Dr Cerulli for about 4yrs. He has made tremendous progress. I am so thankful for finding her!

July 25th, 2016
Exceptional Care
I highly recommend Dr. Cerulli without hesitation. She brings a caring, individualized and humanistic approach to her patients. She is sensitive, kind, understanding and extremely dedicated to the well-being of others. I feel fortunate to have found her.

May 23rd, 2016
Unresponsive and irresponsible
I would not recommend this Dr to anyone. I am an athlete who was put on a non stimulant for performance and attention issues. Stimulants had been working well for me. The side effects from her pre scribing this likely cost me a roster spot and a lot of money. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone... She seems to know very little and takes a shot gun approach to medicine which is very irresponsible and potentially dangerous

February 4th, 2016
exceptional doctor
Dr Cerulli is compassionate, thorough, skilled. kind but tough and honest, and totally dedicated to her patient. For about 10 years, she has kept me grounded and skillfully managed meds to treat my lifelong depression. I am grateful to be under her care.

December 26th, 2015
Patient
Members of my family have been cared for by Dr. Cerulli for 8 years. She is a kind and compassionate caregiver who is also an expert in her field of practice. Dr. Cerulli tends to run a bit behind with her appointments, but that is only because she is providing the necessary time that a certain patient may need. Her assistant is courteous, friendly, and efficient.

December 18th, 2015
Dynamic Duo
I had a great experience with Dr. Cerulli and her office manager. From the first phone call to the actually first time appointment I felt as though they really cared about me as a person. Brooke was beyond helpful in answering all my thousands of questions and had a lot of patience with me (not always easy as I can be quite demanding sometimes). Dr. Cerulli was running a little behind but nothing too inconvenient since most Dr's office are late. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Cerulli right off the start. It was so nice to be able to say what was on my mind and not have to worry. I felt she genuinely cared. I may not be a patient of many years YET, but I don't plan on going anywhere as long as these two are around! Great team, great attitude and great overall experience. Highly recommended from this happy patient.

June 30th, 2015
I absolutely do not recommend Dr Cerulli to anyone. I have been a client of hers for several years and have never had a problem until my last and final visit. Starting with the receptionist who was rude from the start because my Moms credit card that was on file (from 2 years ago) declined. She was extremely rude even after I politely told her I called and texted my mom but was unable to reach her. Not to mention we have been very loyal reliable clients and have never been late or failed to make a payment. Reluctantly Dr. Cerulli agreed to see me and from the start was rude as well. I told her I was having trouble concentrating in school and that I needed to get back on a medication. (I have been diagnosed with A.D.D since the age of 8) Without hearing me out or even listening to what I was saying She rudely replied that I didn't give her any symptoms, and that this "wasn't a McDonald's trip" and that I'm an unstable person who has a history of using drugs (marijuanna) and canceling appointments(which I have every right to do), and that she didn't feel comfortable prescribing me a controlled substance without drug testing me, even though I informed her that I am currently attending a nursing program in which I need to pass a drug test to be in. Not only did she insult me and act extremely unprofessional, but also she did not listen to me or what I was saying. She assumed I was trying to get an adderall prescription (I actually hate adderall and was looking for something much lighter) and treated me in a demeaning manor suggesting that I was looking to abuse a prescription. As a doctor I trusted her and confided in her many of my problems as a young teen, only to have that thrown in my face years later. After bringing up my painful past I left the office in tears. I have never felt so judged, misunderstood,labeled, and humiliated by any person in the medical/mental health field. As a doctor who works with people who have mental health issues, I can not fathom how someone who lacks understanding communication and professionalism would be a good fit for anyone who has gone through the struggles of mental illness. I apologize for sharing this lengthy review, but felt it was necessary to share with others my experience with her.

February 6th, 2015
Dr. Cerulli is a fantastic ADD specialist. I suffered undiagnosed for decades and the first time I walked into her office my life was changed forever. Her administrative staff has its ups and down but Dr. Cerulli herself is an amazing practitioner.

February 26th, 2014
Poor
Does not accept insurance. Expensive for watered down care.