Dr. Theresa Conologue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Conologue?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Conologue?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2016

I was so impressed with Dr. Conologue and staff when I brought my elderly mother there. I made an appointment for myself. As a medical professional I can honestly say that they are excellent. We went to Nags Head NC office.

August 4th, 2016

I have been seeing this provider for several years and think the office staff is very professional.

August 1st, 2016

the office staff is horrible and uncaring 100%. If she is anything like the people she hires. not good.

June 9th, 2016

Incompetent doctor

Very incompetent and falsely wrote down on progress notes that she explained everything. She did not explain anything and did not know what it was.

February 29th, 2016

Dr. C is very professional and caring. Had a positive hit for melanoma and she called me, thoroughly explained it all and took quick action to treat it. If you're expecting a lot of face time with Doc, forget it. She's in, does her magic, then is out. But she does it well!

June 30th, 2014

Try to get an appointment!

Even though I am a patient of this office and even though I had a referral from another doctor about an abscess on the skin of my finger, they refused to give me an appointment. Said if it continued go back to Patient First. Think about that when choosing this doctor.

February 6th, 2014

Dr. Conologue removed a mole for me that another dermatologist did not want to remove. It turned out to be precancerous. She and her staff members have always been professional and helpful. I would certainly recommend her to my friends.

July 17th, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. Conologue and staff for over a year and are always welcomed with a warm smile and leave feeling like my family and I have all our questions answered and treatment guidelines explained. Her personality is contagious and I enjoy each of our visits with her and the staff as they have continually gone above and beyond for us to help us with our diagnosis and treatment! Job well done. I highly recommend her to all family/friends!

July 10th, 2012

Very happy

As a current patient, I am always impressed by her compassion, knowledge and committment to myself and her patients.

June 30th, 2012

Exceptional Office/Doctor

Had an appointment recently with Dr. Conologue and I was very impressed. She was very knowledgeable and took her time to go over everything very thou ...

June 27th, 2012

Questioning the Care Current Patients Get

I had an appointment with Dr. Conologue (Horizon Plastic Surgery and Dermatology) on July 11 for a skin tag. On June 25, I went to the emergency ro ...

May 3rd, 2012

Was at the recent free Melanoma screening on may 1st, first screening I have had. The entire visit was professional and comfortable, so glad I went. Thank you Dr.Conologue for providing this service to our community.