A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Crowley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Crowley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Hoffman Crowley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa H. Crowley practice?
- Dr. Theresa Crowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Crowley practices Pediatrics near Ashburn, VA.
See Ashburn Pediatricians.