A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa D'Amato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa D'Amato, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. D'Amato has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa J D'Amato MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa J. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Theresa D'Amato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa D'Amato practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Hershey, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.