A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Dizon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dizon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Cuasay Dizon MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa C. Dizon practice?
- Dr. Theresa Dizon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Dizon practices Internal Medicine near Waianae, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA and Honolulu, HI.
See Waianae Internists.