Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  POOR skills  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2014

Dr Donati is not thorough and does not follow up. It takes at least a week to get refills approved and her prescribing skills are lacking. I have been a RN for over 20 years and have seen very few MD's lacking the basic knowledge that she does. After having numerous pre cancerous polyps removed from my colon, she NEVER bothered to follow up with a GI doc as promised. SHAME on You

|  Worst doctor  |  show details
by Old Patient on Jun 21st, 2013

I would not recommend this lady to anyone. She is unfriendly and talks down to you. I was on the same dosage of thyroid meds for over 20 years and she thought because I was having aches in my muscles and joints that I needed my dosage lowered. I became so exhausted and had even more pain. She refused to listen to me! Thankfully she left the practice and the new doctor that replaced her put me back on my old dosage of meds. It took me a year to recover from her tinkering around with my meds. In the end I needed a thyroiddectomy. If you have a few extra pounds on you she will make you think it's your fault and tell you to exercise more. She doesn't take into consideration that your not physically able to do the exercise. She's also always late running in the door from some place else.

|  Misdiagnosis  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

She misdiagnosed me with scabies. I work with children and do home visits. She told me I couldn't go back to work for 14 days. Spent less than 5 minutes with me. I went for a second opinion to a dermatologist the next day, found out I only have dermatitis. Dr. Donati's diagnosis would have sent our center into panic mode...cancelling classes, sending out a letter to the community, shutting us down for sterilization. I will never go back to her! Thank goodness I questioned her diagnosis.