Internist
Video profile

3.0

Incredible doctor show details Incredible doctor
by Pearl on May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Donati is very considerate of her patients. Whenever I come with a cold or something worse, she has always been very professional. She will listen to my symptoms and ask questions that help her diagnos what is wrong with me. She is compassionate and empathetic. I am thankful I found her.

Exceptional Internist show details Exceptional Internist
Mar 2nd, 2016

Dr. Theresa Donati of New West Physicians of Evergreen, has been my physician for over five years. She has been outstanding in her ability to diagnose, treat and make referrals, when necessary, in her treatments for me. Dr. Donati is also very cordial and is able to make one feel comfortable during any type of an office visit. I am very proud to have her as my primary caretaker.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Terry S. on Feb 11th, 2016

Always listens..! Has diagnosed my ailments and treated them with great success. I couldn't be any happier, even when she tells me that I have to lose weight. (she's right)

'Simply the Best!' show details 'Simply the Best!'
by S Cook on Feb 9th, 2016

If you are looking for an exceptional Physician in the Front Range area, look no further! Dr. Donati has everything I could ever ask for in a Doctor. She is highly educated, she takes her time and listens, evaluating everything I say and asks questions before making her diagnosis. She has been 'spot-on' each and every time! That she takes the time to follow up with me, despite her very busy schedule, is a true testament not only to her professionalism as a physician, but her compassion and caring nature as a human being who genuinely does care. Dr. Donati is 'Simply the Best!'

Disorganized, mistake on billing that led to extra paperwork for me, briefly misplaced my test results show details Disorganized, mistake on billing that led to extra paperwork for me, briefly misplaced my test results
Oct 21st, 2015

My main complaint about Dr. Donati is that she entered the wrong billing codes to my insurance, which meant nearly a full year passed before I could correct the problem, since insurance wouldn't pay since she billed my pap test as diagnostic, not as preventative, since there was one other service performed that WAS diagnostic, even though she and I discussed billing ahead of time, and promised me the tests would be billed as preventative. Eventually, a year later, this got sorted out with my insurance company, but it caused me a great deal of anxiety, wondering if I would be able to cover the $1300 bill for standard check-up tests usually covered by preventative care. Also, her office briefly lost my test results, and for awhile it looked like I would have to go back in to have my blood drawn again in order to receive my results. Then the results were found, a few days later. I also just felt that my appointment went too quickly, and that she did not fully answer all of my questions. She had also told me at my office visit that she would not call me to give me my pap test results unless they came back positive. So, a few days later, when I missed a call from her, I panicked. I thought that meant that my pap test was positive. I spent a whole night with anxiety about this, and when I finally reached her the next day, she said that my tests were negative. I understand that she might have simply forgotten she told me she would call only if it was positive, but still, it seems like she should adhere to the policy she explained to me, especially if it's about something so emotional and anxiety-provoking.

POOR skills show details POOR skills
Dec 17th, 2014

Dr Donati is not thorough and does not follow up. It takes at least a week to get refills approved and her prescribing skills are lacking. I have been a RN for over 20 years and have seen very few MD's lacking the basic knowledge that she does. After having numerous pre cancerous polyps removed from my colon, she NEVER bothered to follow up with a GI doc as promised. SHAME on You

Worst doctor show details Worst doctor
by Old Patient on Jun 21st, 2013

I would not recommend this lady to anyone. She is unfriendly and talks down to you. I was on the same dosage of thyroid meds for over 20 years and she thought because I was having aches in my muscles and joints that I needed my dosage lowered. I became so exhausted and had even more pain. She refused to listen to me! Thankfully she left the practice and the new doctor that replaced her put me back on my old dosage of meds. It took me a year to recover from her tinkering around with my meds. In the end I needed a thyroiddectomy. If you have a few extra pounds on you she will make you think it's your fault and tell you to exercise more. She doesn't take into consideration that your not physically able to do the exercise. She's also always late running in the door from some place else.

Misdiagnosis show details Misdiagnosis
Mar 15th, 2012

She misdiagnosed me with scabies. I work with children and do home visits. She told me I couldn't go back to work for 14 days. Spent less than 5 minutes with me. I went for a second opinion to a dermatologist the next day, found out I only have dermatitis. Dr. Donati's diagnosis would have sent our center into panic mode...cancelling classes, sending out a letter to the community, shutting us down for sterilization. I will never go back to her! Thank goodness I questioned her diagnosis.