Learn more about Dr. Theresa Dranginis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Dranginis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dranginis
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Dranginis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Dranginis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dranginis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dranginis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care
- South Western Vermont Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Edna Dranginis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa E. Dranginis practice?
- Dr. Theresa Dranginis has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Dranginis practices Family Medicine near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Family Physicians.