Learn more about Dr. Theresa Dranginis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Dranginis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Dranginis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dranginis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dranginis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care
- South Western Vermont Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dranginis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 9 plans
- Cigna - 29 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa E. Dranginis practice?
Dr. Theresa Dranginis practices Family Medicine near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Family Physicians.