Learn more about Dr. Theresa Dranginis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Dranginis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dranginis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dranginis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Dranginis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dranginis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dranginis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care
- South Western Vermont Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Edna Dranginis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa E. Dranginis practice?
- Dr. Theresa Dranginis has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Dranginis practices Family Medicine near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Family Physicians.