A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Dranginis is Excellent. Dr. Dranginis has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Dranginis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dranginis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dranginis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care
- South Western Vermont Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dranginis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 9 plans
- Cigna - 29 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Dranginis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa E. Dranginis practice?
Dr. Theresa Dranginis practices Family Medicine near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tracy Dranginis, Dr. Tessa Dranginis, Dr. Tess Dranginis, Dr. Traci Dranginis, Dr. Therese Dranginis, Dr. Teresa Dranginis