A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Dranginis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Dranginis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dranginis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dranginis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Dranginis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dranginis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dranginis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care
- South Western Vermont Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Edna Dranginis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa E. Dranginis practice?
- Dr. Theresa Dranginis has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Dranginis practices Family Medicine near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Family Physicians.