A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Eichenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Eichenwald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Eichenwald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichenwald graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eichenwald has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Eichenwald MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Eichenwald practice?
- Dr. Theresa Eichenwald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Eichenwald practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Dallas Internists.