Learn more about Dr. Theresa Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Enriquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enriquez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enriquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Enriquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Enriquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Enriquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Theresa Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Enriquez practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.