A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Enriquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enriquez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Enriquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Enriquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Enriquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Enriquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Theresa Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Enriquez practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.