A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Enriquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enriquez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enriquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Enriquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Enriquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Enriquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Theresa Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Enriquez practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.