A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Falcon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Falcon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Falcon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Sarah Falcon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa S. Falcon practice?
- Dr. Theresa Falcon has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Falcon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.