A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Fortaleza-Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Fortaleza-Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortaleza-Dawson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fortaleza-Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Fortaleza-Dawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortaleza-Dawson graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fortaleza-Dawson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Redoble Fortaleza-Dawson MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa R. Fortaleza-Dawson practice?
- Dr. Theresa Fortaleza-Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Fortaleza-Dawson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Geriatric Doctors.