Dr. Theresa Franks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Franks?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Franks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016

Terrible experience with dr Frank's

What a waste of time and money dr Frank's is so cold and hard to deal with. What she thinks matters and what feel doesn't matter. You sit there and wait to see her over 10 mins then she comes in types on a computer a brief I mean brief exam and then she is done after a few questions. I spent more time waiting to see her then her spending time with me Wow my medical insurance is being ripoff. What a waste of time. Please

October 23rd, 2015

Dr Franks helped me with a problem a few years ago that 2 other doctors could not.. She is very warm and caring, and I always have a positive experience when I see her. Her staff is just as attentive and caring as she is. Love her!

September 10th, 2015

Dr. Franks is always attentive and supportive. She listens and is interested in me as a person. She is knowledgeable and thoughtful about my care. I have been with her for many years and strongly recommend her.

August 9th, 2015

Love Dr. Franks! She is very professional and truly cares about her patients. If your looking for a gynecologist I highly recommend you make an appointment with Dr. Theresa Franks.

August 4th, 2015

Wonderful, intelligent doctor

June 10th, 2015

Amazing Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Franks for over 19 years and I wouldn't go to any other doctor. She listens to what I have to say and sometimes can relate as a women, mother and working mom. I can be open and up front with her and she is that way with me - she is great doctor and delivered both of my kids.

May 13th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Franks for about 15 years. She is always personable and courteous. She is thorough and always asks if I have questions. She takes the time to talk to me, and genuinely cares. I will forever be grateful for her support and reassurance when I had a miscarriage years ago. She is awesome!

May 6th, 2015

Great Doctor!! She is easy to talk to and addresses all of my questions. Her bedside manner is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

May 26th, 2014

Contract Negotiator for St Joseph Health System

I normally do not write reviews, but I had to write this one. My hysterectomy was scheduled on 5-19-14. A few days prior to my procedure, I went online to review the “Patient Review Comments” and saw that Dr Franks had some negative reviews. After reading the negative reviews, I was seriously afraid and considered cancelling my procedure. However, I decided to move forward and based my decision on my experience with Dr Franks and not on reviews. My experience with Dr Franks as a patient, I believe she is an excellent physician. She is detailed, knowledgeable, respectful, patient and professional. She gave great advice and explained everything clearly, there were no surprises. Her staff was outstanding. They ensured everything was addressed, provided a list of To Do Items with address (lab work, pre-admit, disability stuff, day of and after surgery and parking). They walked me through every step, without any time constrains... I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Franks to anyone who's looking for a specialist. Reviews are great, but should not be the determining factor of your decision!

January 15th, 2014

Best OB EVER!

Best doctor ever!!!!!! I do not know what individuals are thinking when they say things like bedside manner lacking etc. (What are you thinking??? Is labor supposed to be easy and a child delivered on a silver platter? Are any female exams/appointments fun and comfortable? Really now...) She delivered my daughter 16 years ago, I have referred her to many who only have positive things to say about her. One person I know personally had Dr. Franks deliver her son even while she was in labor herself, (talk about commitment!) then checked herself into the hospital to deliver her own child. Even when I had no insurance I continued going to her because of how much I trust her with my health and I too am disappointed she does not do deliveries anymore. I was about to make an appointment with her and saw this blog and felt more than compelled to add my two cents. She is amazing and anyone who has her as a doctor is in very good hands!

June 9th, 2013

Dr. Theresa Franks -- Best OBGYN Ever!

If you need a great doctor in north Orange County, you need to see Dr. Theresa Franks. She's exceptional. But don't take my word for it, make an appo ...

September 6th, 2012

Wait time on the phone

She is efficient and to the point. Really no wait time at her office. However, after over one month, I have yet to receive any result from my papsmear and biopsy. I called twice. The prerecorded message told me wait time was 6 and 7 minutes. I had to hang up after 20 minutes of waiting JUST TO TALK TO SOMEONE. IT WAS SO BAD. DO NOT GO TO HER.