Dr. Theresa Froelich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Froelich?

anazing

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Super awesome! My only complaint is that because she is so good, it is hard to book an appointment. lol

Terrible

Posted on March 24th, 2015

No one go to this dr! She truly doesn't care about her patients, none of her nurses are helpful or knowledgable. She has the worst medical practice that I have ever been in contact with !

great doctoe

Posted on June 18th, 2014

She's an awesome doctor. Takes her time and gives u all options.

Posted on October 10th, 2012

She has a comfortable and easy rapport. Smart funny woman. Very caring. I refer everyone I know to her.

Be afraid

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

She may know how to do surgery but she has no clue or she would rather not fix any issues she causes during surgery. I would NEVER go to her again. She butchered me and instead of figuring out what SHE did wrong, she invited me to find another doctor. She was treating me for vaginal dryness and I had several major adhesions. I did find another doctor, and had surgery and he corrected her errors! With her surgery i couldnt have sex for over 8 months the pain was tremendous! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Fantastic doctor whom I highly recommend to anyone who needs a little help figuring out what's going on... and why things aren't working as they should. Love her!

Posted on July 19th, 2010

While it is true that it is not easy to get an appointment with Dr. Froelich, there is a reason for this. She is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. She was extremely patient in explaining my medical situation, welcomed my search of other opinions, and even gave me a meditation tape when she realized how nervous I was about my upcoming surgery. I have never felt better in my life. After 10 years of suffering, she restored my quality of life. I cannot say enough positive things about her. Her bedside manner (which is very important to me) is by far the best I have ever experienced. She is WELL worth the wait if you are not in an emergency situation!!!!

Posted on December 14th, 2009

Couldn't get in because she is a "specialist" even though I was having vaginal issues and THAT IS her specialty.

Spends time to explain