A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Fynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Fynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Fynn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fynn graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Fynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Fynn MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Theresa Fynn practice?
- Dr. Theresa Fynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Fynn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Cloud, FL.
See Saint Cloud Internists and Saint Cloud Endocrinologists.