A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Fynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Fynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fynn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Fynn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fynn graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Fynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Adadzewa Fynn MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Fynn practice?
- Dr. Theresa Fynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Fynn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Cloud, FL.
See Saint Cloud Internists and Saint Cloud Endocrinologists.