Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Community Endocrinology
2914 17th St
Saint Cloud, FL 34769
407-593-2910
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
by Lynn S. on Mar 15th, 2014

One of the worse experiences. Dr. Fynn is overbooked and she is adequate. But, the front office personnel are ALL unintelligible, they broadcast information, they bill incorrectly, and are contemptuous, at best on the phone. If you're ill, this experience will make it worse.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Acevedo,D on Mar 31st, 2013

Dr. Fynn has worked with me, during a very difficult time of trying to control my diabetes and thyroid. She is patient, and kind. She will call you on your nonsense. She does evrything possible to help you understand and get to the bottom of things.

|  Avoid like the plague!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr.Fynn is ok for what she does but one star is her best. Her office help is really bad & very unprofessional. I get my diabetes meds from Nordisk thru a assistance program & her office worker named Terry did not put threw my required 90day refill in the proper time (2 weeks late) so I was left with no insulin when my first 90day supply ran out so I ended up going to the hospital because her. Lawsuit coming soon. Yeah... I would avoid this place & look for a reliable doctor & staff.