Mar 6th, 2015

Dr. Fynn has great bedside manners and the staff is knowledgeable and courteous.

always a long wait show details always a long wait
by Upset patient on Jan 27th, 2015

My husband and I have had enough of this doctor and her staff, every time we go we are waiting at least 2 hrs and the staff have there heads up in the clouds. They overbook the appointments so to leave you to wait if she was a good Dr she would not allow this to happen in her office and care more about her patience not about $

by Lynn S. on Mar 15th, 2014

One of the worse experiences. Dr. Fynn is overbooked and she is adequate. But, the front office personnel are ALL unintelligible, they broadcast information, they bill incorrectly, and are contemptuous, at best on the phone. If you're ill, this experience will make it worse.

Patient show details Patient
by Acevedo,D on Mar 31st, 2013

Dr. Fynn has worked with me, during a very difficult time of trying to control my diabetes and thyroid. She is patient, and kind. She will call you on your nonsense. She does evrything possible to help you understand and get to the bottom of things.

Avoid like the plague! show details Avoid like the plague!
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr.Fynn is ok for what she does but one star is her best. Her office help is really bad & very unprofessional. I get my diabetes meds from Nordisk thru a assistance program & her office worker named Terry did not put threw my required 90day refill in the proper time (2 weeks late) so I was left with no insulin when my first 90day supply ran out so I ended up going to the hospital because her. Lawsuit coming soon. Yeah... I would avoid this place & look for a reliable doctor & staff.