Dr. Theresa Garton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

May 15th, 2016
Not good
Integris really needs to drop her as a doctor. She rushes through the appointment. Doesn't spend enough time to get an accurate diagnosis. Seems like all she cares about is money. She misdiagnosed me as depressed when really I'm bipolar. Put me on an antidepressant that made me spin out of control in a horrible mania. I became suicidal and almost took my life. I couldn't reach her when I tried to contact her office about my crisis. When I ended up in the hospital she blamed me for not being compliant when it was in fact her fault for putting me on the wrong medication. I almost lost my life thanks to her. Don't put your life in her hands or you might just lose it. And she doesn't care.

April 30th, 2016
Horrible
Horrible Doctor. They need to revoke her license. She ran me through the gamit of meds and all of them made me worse. She doesn't know what she's doing. She's a horrible person, rude, domineering. Don't go see her. Her office never returns phone calls. I ran out of meds and went through horrible withdrawals and ended up in the hospital.

March 17th, 2016
Retired letter carrier
Easy to talk with reviewed information well

June 26th, 2015
If your meds are going to run out over a weekend and pharmacy faxes in request 2 days before it will not be refilled. Service will not page her so doesn't matter if you follow her orders or not she will let you fall thru cracks month after month. She acts like she doesn't care. Very cold manner. Not a good doctor at all

April 29th, 2015
EXCELLENT!!!

January 7th, 2015
very helpful and friendly
Friendly, doesn't rush through things.

December 23rd, 2013
What a joke
Dr Garton is a joke. She misdiagnosed me as bipolar. You can't reason with the lady. She ruined my life. I now can't get life insurance, thanks to her. I went toxic on my lithium. I couldn't reach her. Pretty bad when the ER says they can't ever reach her either. No one would return my call. When I finally did see her, she put me back on, you guessed it, lithium. When you do see her, she has no bedside manner. She has no personality and shows no empathy. She says, "just deal with it." She's always busy with residents and never makes time for her patients. Horrible doctor. Don't go. Don't put your life in her hands...you might lose it.

September 29th, 2013
Worst
She had horse manure on her shirt. Nuff said. The lady is an absolute embarrassment to medicine. She has no people skills, in a field where people skills are a must. She tries to get you in and out as quickly as possible, collecting your money as she goes.

July 26th, 2013
Horrible
Stay away from Dr Garton. She has no bedside manner, no compassion, and she doesn't listen. She collects your money, continues the same medication which doesn't work, and does nothing to help the patient. Her office is dirty and cluttered. Her appearance is less than desirable. When you try to talk to her it's as if she has her own agenda and not enough time for the patient.