A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Garza, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Garza, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- B12/Lipotropic Injections
- Carbohydrate-Restricted Diet
- Experience with pre- & post-bariatric surgery patients
- Low Testosterone
- Medical (non-surgical) weight management
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa N Garza DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa N. Garza practice?
- Dr. Theresa Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Garza practices Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.