A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Garza, Obesity (Bariatric) Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carbohydrate-Restricted Diet
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Weight Gain
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Garza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa N Garza DO is a female Bariatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa N. Garza practice?
- Dr. Theresa Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Garza practices Bariatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Bariatric Specialists.