A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Garza, Obesity (Bariatric) Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Garza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carbohydrate-Restricted Diet
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Weight Gain
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Garza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa N Garza DO is a female Bariatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa N. Garza practice?
- Dr. Theresa Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Garza practices Bariatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Bariatric Specialists.