A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Gourde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Gourde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Gourde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourde graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gourde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Dolores Gourde MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa D. Gourde practice?
- Dr. Theresa Gourde has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Gourde practices Internal Medicine near Riverton, UT.
See Riverton Internists.