Learn more about Dr. Theresa Grebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Grebe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grebe
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Grebe, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Grebe graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grebe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa A Grebe MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Grebe practice?
- Dr. Theresa Grebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Grebe practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Geneticists.