A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Grebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Grebe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grebe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Grebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Grebe, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Grebe graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grebe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa A Grebe MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Grebe practice?
- Dr. Theresa Grebe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Grebe practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Geneticists.