A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Grebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Grebe, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Grebe graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grebe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grebe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan