Learn more about Dr. Theresa Grebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Grebe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grebe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Grebe, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Grebe graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grebe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa A Grebe MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Grebe practice?
- Dr. Theresa Grebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Grebe practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Geneticists.