Dr. Tessa Hadlock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tessa Hadlock?

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Hadlock and her team at the Facial Nerve Center have helped me enormously over the past few years. I came to them with Facial disfigurement and chronic pain due to nerve damage. Because of Dr. Hadlock’s careful and measured approach to assessing my condition, her creation of a responsible ‘game plan’ for me, and the talented execution of that plan by herself and her team, I am in much better condition today...... I am able to face the world more comfortably and much more confidently.

Run...the other direction

Posted on January 6th, 2017

This surgeon is...imho, a butcher. She considers cases a success that literally make an apple into an orange..altered but not better...just different. Look online. I saw two cases of people that went through not one but TWO reanimation surgeries that were a complete fail. She would not tell you about those or show them to you in consultation. Sure, she tells you nothing is guaranteed but you would fare better going to a lot of other doctors with much better track records. Do your homework...it is your face!

Disappointed

Posted on April 21st, 2012

Did not have an opportunity to ask questions. After waiting a month for an appointment I felt like we were squeezed in between what she felt were more important things she wanted or had to do Dr Hadlock talks so fast it's like drinking from a firehouseShe never once asked me if I had any questionsWhen she made a recommendation she was reluctant to consider consult with my other drs , stating that she was adamant about her recommendation. To her credit she did do the consult . I'm sure she is a good Dr. But her approach and willings to interface with her patients needs a lot of work. It should not feel like you are being rushed into surgery. I have decided to have the procedure done by another qualified Dr who was willing to spend some time answering my questions

excellent in every way

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Dr Teresa Hadlock and her staff are prompt courtious and are excellent in surgery and treatment and are there for the patients is every possible

Posted on October 3rd, 2017