The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa Harned
Dr. Theresa Harned, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Harned is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa Harned has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Theresa Harned is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.
Dr. Kerry Teplinsky
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Anaheim, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anaheim, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Michael Phan
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Anaheim, CA 0 mi