A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Hartsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Hartsell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Hartsell, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartsell graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hartsell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Lynn Hartsell MD and PHD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa L. Hartsell practice?
- Dr. Theresa Hartsell has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Hartsell practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.