Dr. Theresa Hayssen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Hayssen?

Best Doctor I ever had

Posted on February 18th, 2016

When she doesn't know what to do she say so - and consults with others in the group. Been seeing her since 2010 with no problems from her.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

she is a great dr.easy to talk with

Posted on December 29th, 2014

The system could be improved in terms of appointments and waits but Doctor Hayssen excellent

Dr. Hayssen is excellent!

Posted on August 21st, 2013

An extraordinary physician. I can't say enough good things about her preparation, skill and manner. This was not a happy experience in my middle years. Dr. Hayssen made it acceptable and civil.

Horrible and incompetent.

Posted on May 27th, 2012

Dealing with this doctor was a terrible experience. I had to call several times to order the paperwork to even talk about getting an appointment. I then had to wait several months to get a call to schedule the appointment for a colonscopy. The procedure was scheduled the following day after Memorial day. On the Friday before, I called the doctor to find out what I was supposed to do. They never sent me any of the prep information or bothered to call me. The office manager started to read over the phone what I was supposed to do. She was supposed to scan and email me the procedures. I then called back later in the day to indicate that I never received them. It is the Saturday before-I have the procedure scheduled for Tuesday and still don't know what I am supposed to do. I will cancel since I feel uneasy about a doctor who I have had to place several calls to in order to schedule an appointment and who still has not provided me with information on how to prep for a colonsocopy. Unbelievable--I shudder to think how this place would handle a real medical issue. Also, I took off work and made holiday weekend plans to accommodate this appointment. I purposely scheduled nothing for Memorial Day. This doctor and her staff could care less about providing solid medical and preparation information. As the patient, you have to place at least three calls to them as they won't call you, send you information, or even email you information. I am wondering how they would actually handle the medical side, as they sure don't seem capable of providing good customer services.

Posted on May 9th, 2012

This doctor misrepresented herself to me, claiming to know more about a major procedure she preformed on me. She was unable to give a correct diagnosis and unable to work out complications that occurred. Do not go to this doctor for JPouch surgery!

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Could not figure out what went wrong after surgery. Clearly has trouble correcting any problems if one should occur. She is the only person in the practice with any experience, and rarely will consult any outside, more experienced doctors.

Posted on November 7th, 2017