A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa He:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa He is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa He, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. He graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. He has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa He MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa He practice?
- Dr. Theresa He has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theresa He practices Pediatrics near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and Boston, MA.
See Park Ridge Pediatricians.