A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Henderson, LCSW, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Hendricks Comm Hosp, Danville, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa S Henderson LCSW and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa S. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Theresa Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Henderson practices Pediatrics near Avon, IN.
See Avon Pediatricians.