A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Hennessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Hennessey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hennessey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Ann Hennessey BA and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Hennessey practice?
- Dr. Theresa Hennessey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Hennessey practices Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.