A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Hoffman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Kay Hoffman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa K. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Theresa Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Hoffman practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Family Physicians.