A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Hong, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cranial Osteopath for infants
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Anna Maria Hong DO is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Hong practice?
- Dr. Theresa Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Hong practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Osteopaths.