Dr. Theresa House Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa House?

Nice, but same institutional shabby care

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Medium. Staff follow up was poor. I scheduled an appointment with her, my primary, and got a PA. Still paid as though I got a real doctor

They Just Care About Money

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

When we first went to Dr. House, my faith in the medical community was in ruins form previous experiences. My wife had been misdiagnosed and mis-medicated for 15 years. Dr House was caring and immediately helped her off those harmful meds. She had at that time restored some of my faith in medicine. But all good things must come to an end. They started charging us for things outside of my copay and never explained what the charges were for. But I paid anyways, despite being broke. Last year we owed them still a whopping $60, and despite my regular payments, turned us over to a collection agency. Then just last month I discovered that they cancelled BOTH of our accounts over $15. You read that correctly, $15. They sent a couple of bills for it and I was going to pay as soon as our next regular visit. But they never called me or told us that our accounts would be terminated over a pathetic $15. Really? I owe other doctors way more than that and make payments to them as well. They pulled the rug from under us, and now we have no primary care doctor. Weve been scrambling ever since to find one, and some offices won't take patients that have been terminated. Let's just say my faith in the medical system is back to being dead. Thanks for caring, Santa Clara Medical.

I love my doc!

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. House has been our family doctor for more than 10 years. She is wonderful. She takes time to explain things to us, and she will direct us to a specialist when needed. A couple of years ago, our son got a random infection in his eyelid, which got bad really quickly. She saw us on a Saturday, got him into hospital right away and dropped by the hospital the next day just to check in.Bottom line is, she really cares about her patients and it shows.I have always found the office staff at Santa Clara Medical Clinic to be wonderful. Even when they are busy, they are polite and friendly.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr House for quite some time. She is a very caring and compassionate Dr and spends quality time with her patients.I have been a very healthy individual for many years so when the need for a yearly physical exam came around I knew I would go see whom I had considered to be my primary physician for many years. When the time came to make an appointment they asked what type of insurance I had. When I said I was self pay, as are many americans these days, I was abruptly told that since it had been so long since I had last seen this Dr that I was no longer considered a patient and they would not see me. The receptionist seemed more then willing to book an appointment by asking if I had insurance and obviously turned me away when I did not. I have always paid my bills and simply taking payment up front if you are worried about non pay, is a better way to handle your self pay patients. Imagine how many people would go without medical care if only the insured could see a DR. Unacceptable...

Posted on December 19th, 2016