A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Jarmuz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Jarmuz, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Jarmuz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarmuz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jarmuz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa M Jarmuz MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Jarmuz practice?
- Dr. Theresa Jarmuz has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Jarmuz practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.