Learn more about Dr. Theresa Jarmuz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Jarmuz, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarmuz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarmuz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Jarmuz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarmuz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jarmuz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa M Jarmuz MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Jarmuz practice?
- Dr. Theresa Jarmuz has 1 office location.
Dr. Theresa Jarmuz practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists and Atlanta Plastic Surgeons.