A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa Monteith Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Theresa Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theresa Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morehead City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Swansboro, NC.
See Morehead City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.