A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Koppie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Koppie, Urologist, Urologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Koppie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koppie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koppie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa M. Koppie practice?
Dr. Theresa Koppie practices Urology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Portland Urologists.