Theresa M Koppie MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 20th, 2016
She is very caring, very easy to like.

September 17th, 2015
I visited Dr Koppie at OHSU. She put me at ease in discussing delicate matters (for me) and I consider her knowledge extremely important and vital. I scheduled for a follow up on blood test to find she had disappeared from OHSU without a trace and no announcement or follow through from OHSU. Very sad, she would be my doctor of choice.

July 15th, 2015
Physician
Dr. Koppie treated my bladder cancer at UC Davis in 2009. I followed her to OHSU, and to Providence Hospital in Portland Oregon. I have personally transported two friends with bladder and prostate cancer to her. You could not wish for a more knowledgable, skilled, personable, caring doc. Go for it guys. Trust my words.

January 2nd, 2015
Bladder cancer
I don't think you could find a better doctor if you have a bladder problem as I did.

March 31st, 2012
Mr. Peterson
I was originally not diagnosed with prostate cancer. My first diagnoses with a urologist (PSA) of 2.4 was to wait and come back in 10 months. I requested a second opinion & had a 2nd PSA done which was 2.8. Dr. Koppie was my second opinion...she saved my life. She said that she would'nt blame me if I wanted a biopsy. My biopsy revealed 12 out of 14 samples were possitve. I was 48 years old, two small children 4 & 6, & a beautiful wife, who just survived breast cancer. Dr. Koppie told me my options were limited due to my age & how much cancer was in my prostate. A prostatectomy was my only option in her eyes. I was told that three lymph nodes would be removed and checked during the procedure. The operation went perfect and Dr. Koppie removed 30 lymph nodes & checked for cancer, just to be sure. Every day I wake to see my familly, I often wonder how short of time I would have had with them if I waited 10 months for a recheck. Dr. Koppie was my anglel. PLEASE...don't hesitate seeing her if you have a problem.

February 23rd, 2012