A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Kuforiji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa Kuforiji is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theresa Kuforiji, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuforiji graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Kuforiji has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theresa A Kuforiji BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Kuforiji practice?
- Dr. Theresa Kuforiji has 1 office location.
- Dr. Theresa Kuforiji practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sunrise, FL.