A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa Lafranco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafranco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lafranco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
- Wayne County Mem Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lafranco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. Lafranco practice?
Dr. Theresa Lafranco practices Pediatrics near Milford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Ariel, PA and Honesdale, PA.
See Milford Pediatricians.