A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theresa LaFranco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theresa LaFranco is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. LaFranco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. LaFranco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
- Wayne County Mem Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LaFranco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theresa A. LaFranco practice?
Dr. Theresa LaFranco practices Pediatrics near Milford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Ariel, PA and Honesdale, PA.
See Milford Pediatricians.